Petroleum : Products & Services :
Purpose of Our Studies &
How They Can Benefit You.
The advantages of acquiring our 30 Volume speculative
study on Central and Eastern Europe are manifold:
- It helps you save time by virtue of acquiring a huge database
and analysis, which took many years and men hours to compile.
- From a graphic point of view the work can be easily assimilated
and presented as the 141 plates and montages are in colour
and available in slides and overheads
- The format of the above plates is at working scale commononly
needed in the industry (i.e. 1:200,00 / 1:250,000 / etc) and therefore
can be immediately used by your team of explorationists.
- The text includes a thoough index, fully illustrated, of some
1,600 oil and gas fields and prospects. The text not only deals
with petroleum geology (source rocks, migration, traps, etc.) but
also reviews in detail Stratigraphy, Tectonics, Structural Geology
and Exploration Hisory of some 120 sub-basins.
- Our report can be instantly used for presentation to your management.
- Last, but not least, the average cost per volume is under £5,000,
whilst our production costs, with lower overheads in Sussex, is
£25,000-£30,000. The cost to any oil company in a large
city with big overheads would probably be double that amount - i.e.
This demonstrates that by acquiring Celtic Petroleum's studies you
would have a 90% saving plus an instant access to a largely
under-explored area: this will bring your company to a competitive
position with your peers.